Open Source Tools
A number of open source tools that have been developed or evolved in the context of Organic.Lingua, can be re-used by other online services. These are:
- AgLR can be used to share digital resources and to provide semantic and mulilingual annotation for them.
- Language Analytics can be used a) to wrap several language services such as MS Bing, XEROX MT, MosesCore MT services b) to evaluate the quality of the translation by providing a simple rating and c) to keep analytics about all the translations that have been done.
- MoKi can be used to collaborativly develop an ontology and to expose the ontology in linked data format. Download MoKi
- agriMoodle can be used to share learning resources and courses and to provide semantic and multilingual annotation for them
- Organic.Edunet portal infrastructure that can be re-used to develop a multilingual online document discovery service
- Proxy service for Moses MT that can be used as a free alternative for MT services for specific language pairs
- Machine Translation Caching service
- Ariadne software tools for metadata aggregation that can be used as the metadata repository for a multilingual online discovery service
- Ontology alignment tool
- Content providers and collections management tool